The main body to my garment was probably the most successful part of it. The balls especially the latex ones looked good on their own but when it came to attaching them to the main body it proved quite difficult. Also the largest ball dragged the garment down which i didn't really plan for so i had to attach a thin latex strap to keep it upright. All in all i think that the production of this garment could have been greatly improved given more time.. I feel that hand sewing the latex took alot longer than I had first thought and i didn't plan on having to put boning into the larger balls to keep their shape.